About Me

Hello, my name is Michela and I’m so excited to be continuing my blog!

I am halfway through seventh grade and although it is harder than sixth grade, it is giving me a challenge which I love! I am thirteen years old and I have two sisters. Their names are Katie and Collen and they are both high schoolers. I also have a red-haired, loving, and hyper dog named, Piper.  During the Fall I run cross country and during the Spring I play lacrosse. Other hobbies I enjoy are bike-riding, going to the beach, and hanging out with friends. On my blog, you can find my school and personal writing, books I’ve read, and other interesting posts about me! Please check out my page and comment on my posts!!

5 thoughts on “About Me

1. You sound like a bundle of energy, Michela! What fun hobbies and I love that you love your dog!

2. Hi Michaela!
    My name is Evelyn and I am from Canada!
    Your blog is really cool. I have a blog that I use for school, but I don’t put personal posts on it. That’s a really good idea! Maybe I will write a few.
    I have 1 sister and 1 dog, who name is Barley. He is also hyper.
    Good for you for running cross country! I am very bad at running and get winded quickly.
    If you want, you can take a look at my blog:
    http://www.blog44.ca/evelync/2020/03/18/another-post-about-avatars/
    Cheers,
    Evelyn

3. Hello Michela,
    l am Thomas a teacher in Kenya commenting in 2020 STUBC. Thank for this information about Michela. Congratulations on these achievements. It is the resolves you made earlier that will motivate you in your future activities.
    Best wishes,
    Thomas.